Friday, October 17, 2008

Google video, Youtube & Wiki

I have tried to look at some of the video sites but find I have to do it at home on my dial-up connection so still a bit frustrating

I have found on google video a clip of the demolition of Newcastle Library and hopefully will add it in here!




Hopefully if I got it right you can click on the link to watch the Youtube video clips I've added.

The 2nd one is another library building project - this one with time-lapse filming so you don't have to wait all year to see the building emerge!



This post is still a work in progress as I'm filling in time while I'm waiting, waiting waiting for the magic key so I can finish off the wiki work -- maybe I'll get an invite tomorrow?

Hopefully here is my own video clip, which I took last Saturday to show the big hole in the ground that will soon be the new Cove Library! [as I have never owned or used a video camera before & I just took this clip on my digital camera, using the video option, I don't think its too bad -- but there is still lots of room for improvement!]



I can see lots of uses for this technology in the future of libraries -- and not just to record the progress of the building of our new library!

No comments: